Welcome to Insight Counselling & Therapy Centre.
We are a charitable organization focused on enhancing the quality of peoples’ lives.
We were established in 2000 to provide low-cost counselling and psychotherapy to the community.
Clients are charged on a sliding scale based on their ability to pay. 75% are paying less than one-third the standard rate of therapy. No one is turned away because they can’t pay.
Therapy is so important for so many
- Insight provides affordable help to people before they end up in crisis.
- Insight allows people to build problem-solving skills and increase self-reliance. Then they are more likely to become fully productive members of society, rather than lurching from crisis to crisis.
Insight Counselling & Therapy Centre offers a variety of services in the following areas:
- Educational Programs
- Individual Counselling & Therapy
- “Just Breathe”
- Couples Counselling
- Emotional Coaching
Check out our menu links to find out more about these programs.
Will you help us help others?
- $5,000 will provide one year of weekly therapy sessions for someone who might not be able to afford it.
- $1,500 will provide for the first year of training for a person who has the potential to become a Certified Transactional Analyst.
- $250 can provide for one person to take TA 101 training.
Insight Counselling and Therapy Centre is a nonprofit organization, established in 2000 (charitable number 862820735RR0001).
Donations can be made though: https://www.canadahelps.org
[Coming soon – buttons to direct you to our account with CanadaHelps.]
Also, you can mail donations by cheque made out to Insight Counselling & Therapy Centre.
Our mailing address appears at the bottom of this web page.
We issue tax receipts for donations over $20.